Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday 197.6

Well I am as happy as a fat kid in a candy store...oh wait that's me lol. No really I am still going down. It is the wrong time for it too. SO I am thrilled with how I have been doing. I have been looking at pictures of St Martin and boy is that helping. I was hungry all day yesterday. I did not ever care it was weird.
I have found that snacking on cheerios helps me a lot. It feels like a lot of food in my hands and I eat one at a time. I know it sounds crazy but hey it works.
I am still not drinking all the water I should be drinking either. I have still been cutting down on the soda but not the sweet tea. I wonder how much better or not tea is for you? Let me know if you do.
The girls are really starting to help me out with this too. Hubby has been trying for years to get me into this exercising thing. Just thing what would have happened if he had said Irland? I would be 110 lol!!!! Dreams will come true and one day I will get there.
Where have you ever wanted to go?
Anyway yesterday food wise was so so.
I forgot to eat in the morning-bad
So when I got to lunch I was hungry. I did not eat until about 2:00. Bad.
I ate two soft tacos. meat light sour cream and tomato.
Dinner was pizza, yep I said Pizza and I LOVED IT! I got a half cheese and half sausage. I hate sausage, so that was no big deal. I had three pieces. That was a big deal, and I love it lol.
I did also make a fruit salad which I tyred to fill up on rather than the pizza.

And the snacks. Cuddle Bug has her own money. She likes to make money too. Well she got a mounds bar and shared it with her sisters. Otter did not like it. She had eaten about half on one piece. I got the other and again....I LOVED IT! Then I got them fudgecicles. They had never had which made me laugh. How could I deprive my kids so? I got a bit off of each one and you got it I LOVED IT! And even better than that they only have 80 calories....they just could be my new best friend, sorry Patti.
So I was not to good on the snacking but i am ok with it becuas eit was not a bag of dorritos either.

No comments: