Thursday, May 28, 2009

197 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I am a day behind in posting. and this will have to be very fast.
Food
Morning peanut butter sand which, and then toast with jelly about an hour later.
Cup of hot tea.

Lunch salad with carrots and blue cheese dressing. I for got to drink anything.
Hand full of cheerios snack.

Dinner (this is not good)
four french Fry's...yea I said French Fry's. I love them and I dipped them in ranch of all things.
I also had 10 hot wings. yep with the ranch and blue cheese. I feel off the wagon onto my HEAD!!

But I did swim from 7:20 to 8:30. My arms hurt and my backs hurts and feel I love the water. I weight myself this morning because I was feeling guilt about the hot wings. Well the water paid off. as of this morning I am 197!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I will weight again in the morning like I should. It will be another round of swimming tonight.


Okay for today I have cheated a bit more with 6 skittles. two yellow, two green, one orange and one red.
I made French toast for the kids this morning. I don't like it so I ate one piece with butter.
Lunch was two tacos wit light sour cream and tomatoes.
Two glasses of water and one glass of sweet tea.
Tonight I with have a steak about the size of a credit card. A potato with butter, no sour cream.
And more water. (Ok the streak was a very good size & I really Liked it too)

I will be going on a walk. I did and it was about an hour long.
I am hopping I can keep this up.

I just want to see my face smaller. Hubby has been trying to take pictures of me for his face book page. I look so old and so fat in each picture I won't let him post them. It makes me happy that he wants people to see me but I want them to see the best me. I so hate the way I look.

I have so little color and so many chins....What do you think should I post a picture here? You know before and after? It almost makes me sick to my stomach to think of it. Maybe I should post one and then say I will post a new one after 10lbs off? Or should I do it once a month? I don't know lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to be included in your blog support system...
keep up the exercise.. I rode my bike up and down my cul=de saca tonight.. not very long, ust three songs on my mp3 player..
I had cereal with vanilla soy milk this a/m california rolls with wasibi and fresh rolls for lunch.. and a chocolate drumstick.. it was good. water..water..water..water... dinner was a chicken bbq sandwich wiht a few fries..not too many and some sweet tea.. good stuff..
I love your post.. your doing great
trish