Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday sad

Well I blew it this week. I am so stinking sad right now. I ate french Fry that were baked and a cheeseburger last night. I also had one fudge bar. I was so happy to hear the 80 calories. Well I am up two pounds. I am going to drink a ton of water today and hope it was salt......

Anyway I did workout. I went for a walk with the kids. I am also going to add a lap this week.

Well anyway something funny did happen last night. The baby and hubby were wrestling on the couch. He grabs her wrist and she yells "get off of me you leprechaun". We both died laughing. I am not sure why she picked a leprechaun but it was funny.

This is their 1st fudge bars ever.



3 comments:

DJ and Jill said...

I have found that I just have to tell myself that tomorrow is another day. Don't let one day get you down. Also, don't let the number control you. So you gained two lbs. You've still lost some weight.

lisadm said...

Thanks Jill! I start step arobics today!

Anonymous said...

Hey your making progress.. Those fries were baked not FRIED!! good on ya. :)
Its ok that you are going to replace me with fudge bars.. they will poly make you feel better when your down than I will... you know me.. Ill just bust your ass more. sorry.. I will try to be better.. YOur doing awsome.. maybe Dan will also take me some where fun when I lose all my extra lard.
hey.. a good blog to follow is amazing adventures of diet girl.. she has lost over 100 lobs, and she did it with diet and exercise. Love her