Saturday, January 3, 2009

UPPER CASE LIVINGS NEW BOOK!!!!

Oh I am so in love with the new Upper Case Living book. It has so many more new ideas. I keep hoping my sister Amy will take a look at it. She has a 2 year old little boy that I would like to buy something for him. There are four new colors. One is black patten and the other one I am in to is etched glass.
Well take a look at the book. Then if you love it as much as I do....email me. UCL is bumping January hostess to the next highest level of sales. GREAT idea, and I am adding to it. I am giving the 1st 4 people to contact me 25% off their hostess order!!!!!!!! You just pay tax.
Well here is the site.

http://lisamaunu.uppercaseliving.net/Home.m

You maybe wondering why I am adding the 25% off? I want to go home for Christmas. It has been 13 years. My little sister has never even seen my youngest children. Crazy.

No comments: