Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas

CANDY!!!!!!!! Grandpa and Baby with the gift he got her. She wanted it open asap.



Kathy and the candy bag. She is laughing becuase I wanted it.










Boy the baby looks just like her Dad! She also happens to act just like him too.

The dog loved the gift wrap. The candy all over the floor made him rather happy too. I wish I had a picture of his face.










You would not believe how many Hubby took of the kids. Someone was always looking down or had their eyes closed. This was the best one we got of the kids. I don't know that we have a nickname for K but he's 4. Baby is 2 3/4. She will tell you she is 3. Cuddle Bug is 5, and Otter is 9.


Notice the PJ's. A tradition in my family is to get new crazy PJ's on Christmas Eve. I have keep this up. My mother-in-law laughed about this and thought it was great.



Well Cuddle Bug what she wanted. It was Barbie land around here. We did have K here which I think was good for Hubby. He got to see a few cars under the tree.


Dan after a short trip outside.








No comments: