Monday, January 19, 2009

Rocky

First let me tell you we had a lot going on tonight. I had book club tonight which we were reading The Shack. Hubby, his sis, the girls and our nephew went to the swimming pool.
I had book club and dinner to bring home. I also had a few things to get for hubby which I forgot. He had a friend bring over some deer meat. Hubby makes jerky out of it and it is good. I am not into wild game but I like his jerky. He had me put it in the sink to thaw out. I am guessing it weighed about 30lbs. I had also gone to the store and picked up some fryed chicken. Rocky was in the house and this worried me.It has been so cold here that he has to stay inside.
humm do you see this coming?
I put everything up were I thought he could not get to it.

I walked into the house in the middle of family prays. The dog was outside. I asked why he was outside did he get the chicken? Or the bread I thought for sure it was something like that.... No he pulled the deer meat out of the sink and gobbled it up on the living room floor!!!! I have to tell you hubby was NOT happy. I can't say I am please with the carpet either. I never thought he would pull the meat out of the sink.
He yelled out you meat head. Otter said dad you mean that literally. So the dog may have had his name changed and been banded to the cold.
One more Marley moment for Rocky!

No comments: