Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Wow I can't believe it is Christmas Eve night. My kids are trying to go to sleep right now. Not working all that well either. They have a cousin staying over with us as well as one aunt, one uncle, and Grandma and Grandpa. Energy is HIGH.
I am almost scared to see what the morning will bring. Hubby is off to bed. He has to work at 6:30 AM. I feel bad he will miss the first glimpse of the Christmas tree and all it's glory. The good thing is Christmas dinner will be calm. One problem we did not bake any cookies for the man in red....I hope he will be OK with that one over site.

I am very happy to say my children have not missed the reason for the season! Ask any of them and they will tell you all about baby Jesus. We will be singing Happy birthday to him in the morning too. It is the first thing we do. Grandma will read the story of the Baby Jesus from the Bible.
I wish I could spend more time on this page tonight but I have things to go tonight. Hubby had to go to bed!
So Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

DJ and Jill said...

Merry Christmas, Lisa!!!