Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

Hello to ever one. Christmas is over and I am ready for some peace and quiet. I still have the tree up. I think I will take it down this weekend. Rocky ate one of Otter's 1st baby bulbs. I am not pleased about that but he is a young dog.
Anyway the girls loved what Santa had under the tree. He was in and out so fast he had me put together their big gift. It was a step 2 kitchen. Cuddle Bug just could not believe he came in to the bed room and got me up...without him waking her up. I told her me either! So she sat beside me while I while I finished up. The other girls showed up just as it was done. Baby loves it too. My nephew was with us for Christmas. Him Cuddle Bug, and the Baby "cook" dinner for Grandpa. He has plastic apples, pickles, cheeseburgers, and a few things he was not sure of. They also asked to use water. I am not ready for that just yet. I keep trying to tell them water will hurt the noise the stove makes.
The girls all got Barbies. I am thinking next year it is just a Barbies wonderland here. They have been playing with them and not watching any TV. Shocking and I am loving it. I may have a dream house lined up for them soon too. I can't wait to see their faces.
Baby also got a "blam a lam" or a guitar from me and the hubby. She loves it and plays it about every other hour. I am ready for those batteries to die lol. No not really she does love it. It is so fun to watch her with the guitar. Oh no she is fighting with one of the daycare kids over it right now.
There is another story about the Baby. We went to the GYM last night. He toe got stuck under a large metal door. Hubby grabbed the door and I grabbed Baby's leg and we both PULLED hard. It was not fun for any of us.
Off to the ER!!!

I thought for sure it was broke and in need of a stitch or two. Well the doctor came in and all it needed was a wash and a band aide. The doctor said it could use a stitch but with the spot it would cause more trouble than it was worth. She also can not go into the pool for two days. This is not a good thing for our little fish. I am happy it was not broke.
I am working on taking off my extra weight. I have been going to the pool and swimming a mile every day. I keep looking for the scale to show lower numbers........and I keep looking....and I keep looking. How can it be there is nothing yet? I will keep you up dated.

Well I guess that is the news from the family for today.

No comments: