Friday, February 22, 2008

oh me and my back

Well, last night I went to see the "quack cracker" as my sister calls them. I have torn the cartilage in the left side of my ribs. I can't tell you how much it hurts. It is better that the 1st day for sure. When I breath in it hurts and I get this little hiccup of a second breath.
The Chiro started to work on me and then said no she was not going to tough me at all. That is when she said what was wrong. I had to call my mom to get a better explanation of the problem. It sounds like one more roll and I could have broken my ribs.
Anyway I am getting a hour long massage on Tuesday. Problem...I can't lay on my stomach to get the massage. It hurts to much. Last night I could not sleep from the pain. I thought there was noooo way I was going back. Well anyway now things are better. I think, I am going back. I will just have to go on a Friday. When Hubby has the weekend off.

So the next blog will be about something other than pain and my back.

Thank you all who have email me over this and posted on my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

some massuses (and I know I spelled that wrong) have the chaor where you sti up, but face forward, like leaning over the back of a chair. Good luck! and take it easy, you need time to heal.
Penny