Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bad week

I am so happy last week is over. I am also looking forward to this week being over.
I have to put my dog down on Friday. I have had her 13 years. Her name is Ayla after the main girl in Clan of the Cave Bear. It is a very good book. (If you saw the movie....go read the book. The movie was TERR ABLE! ) She has been the very best dog I have ever had. My mother-in-law once told me I loved that dog more than I loved some people. Hummmm Yep.
Don't ask how much I have cried over this either. I am not sure I could tell you. I am going to be with her when it happens. Otter wants to come to the vet too. She won't be in the room. We both think that would be to much for her. I told her I would let her decide on it. I am not sure that is a good idea. What if she wants to be in the room?
Anyway
Otter and Cuddle Bug have parent teacher conferences today. I hope that all goes well. I know Bug's will be about 15 minutes. She loves preschool. Who doesn't love playtime? Otter is an artist and a bit of a daydreamer, much like her mother.
I lost a daycare kid last week too. Mom did not want to pay 20 hours a week min. OK, by. I really liked the child too. Very sweet, never any trouble and got along with all the other kids. I have bills too and I don't make that much doing Daycare.

I am spending to much money on Upper Case Living. I think when I get our House done...I will stop spending money lol. It is so much fun. I will post a few things I have made with it on here soon.
I have given it to a few family members (kids) as b-day gifts. They all want more. J got his name and "skating is not a crime". E wants something to do with Pirates. I am thinking about this one. Sh got "In your dreams" in black and hot pink. Now Na wants something in green to do with cars....I will have to ask more questions of him to get it right.
At Home America is slowing down big time. I had a show last weekend. It was OK. I have one more this weekend. That is all I have planned. What to do?
I made my Hubby late to work three times this week. I want to find in a hole. I am not sure what to say about that.

How have you done with Christmas shopping? I know what i am doing for each person. Now I have to go get the stuff....

Well God willing I will have better things to say next week. I am going to try and post once a week. I hope you keep reading! Smiles.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I do hope you have a better week. I just started a blog this week! Check it out! The address is lewisclan5.blogspot.com.