Sunday, August 5, 2007

This is who I am.

Hello I can't believe I am starting a blog! I can blame this one cousin Jill. I like hers. Today is a normal day Hubby is at a bike rally working. He will be gone forever. I hate being alone.
The girls are watching Sponge Bob. All of them Otter the 7 year old will be in second grade this year. Bug will be in preschool. Sophie will be home having her hair pulled out by the babies at day care.
Me I will be scrap booking, trying to get Upper Case Living started in town. If you have never seen it, email me. I will send the site addy. After that I will be trying to find time to read. Right now I have three books I am getting into. Don't ask how I can read three books at one time. It's kinda like watching three TV shows at different times. It can be done.

Writers I like
Amy Tan
Marget George
Nora Roberts
The Lady who wrote Abraham's Daughters. Sorry I can't pull up her name right now.
Jean M Auel
So many more!
If you are a reader let me know. I love to read about new books. I do like "good" books and "trash".

I also forgot to mention I also sell At Home America. I will do anything to get out of the how to see other adults. I love my kids but I need to have talks without the word poopie coming up.
God Bless you all.
Now let's see how many people log on?

1 comment:

DJ and Jill said...

Yea, now I know people have been reading my blog. Love the pictures of the girls.