Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Muppet's in Space

I am watching Muppet's in Space. I am loving it. I miss waiting all week to watch the Muppet Show. My sister loved Miss Piggy. I never had a favorite until Muppet's Christmas Carol. Then I feel in love with the Rat. As I did in high school.
Anyway I started thinking about all the other shows I liked when I was younger. (I am still youngish) I tryed to explain tot he girls about Saturday morning cartoons? They were in schock. "you only got to watch cartoons once a day?" No Otter just one morning a week.
Anyway

I wanted to be Wonder Woman!
I only watched the Love Boat when nothing else was on.
I loved The Wild Kingdom!
Little House on the Prairie. My kids won't even watch it.
And of course The Muppet Show.

Did I forget the Wonderful World of Disney?

No comments: