Wednesday, June 24, 2009

blessings

I am still working on my weight. I have had a bump in the road but it is not stopping me. So I will be posting a few pictures of St Martin on my frig lol.

Mamwa is in the hospital. I am worried about her. She has been one of the greatest blessing of my life. I can't tell you how much she means to me. Please pray for her.

I have the girls and my fabulous husband. Hubby wrote on the drive way "I heart LISA". It made me laugh. I told a friend about it and she said her hubby said that only happens in movies. Well, I guess I live a great life.

I can also say that voices from the past can be soft breezes of blessings, you did not see comin


1 comment:

Tracy Franklin said...

Lisa, Your husband is wonderful. You truely are blessed with such a wonderful family. Congratulations.

Tracy Franklin