Monday, May 11, 2009

Grad and Mother's Day

This is crazy I don't know what to write. We had a great weekend and so much went on. Yet I have a hard time typing it all out tonight.


The first thing is Nate graduated from high school on Sunday. He received scholarships and has school planned out. I had no idea what I was doing at his age.

The Cuddle Bug and The Baby did not like sitting for the ceremony. They keep asking me if it was over. Below is one picture I took of them as they waited. They were cute and had a few people giggling around us. It was a short ceremony too. The class did not use a speaker. They only had three speakers. One song which was very nice.

The girls would have hated my graduation. We needed pillows and I have no idea what the speakers had to say. It was so boring. Nate's was so much better. There was a slide show and the class gave white roses to their mothers. It was very sweet and made most people cry. And yes I did too, but not as bad as when my brother graduated.

Hubby and the kids got me a new camera for Mother's Day. I can't tell you how excited I am about it. You will be seeing more and more pictures on my blog now. This also means I will be writing more on the blog too.

The graduation party was held at The Elm Lake Resort Lodge. It is owned by Hubby's uncle. We stayed the night there and really enjoyed it. They like it also. Otter and Cuddle Bug rode their bikes all over the Lodge.


Shannon and Cuddle Bug.

The volley ball pit which became the sand box and place to find our children.
The water is very cold. I was worried she would fall in.

My Baby.




No comments: