Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ST. Patty's


Hey all. It is my favorite day. I wish you all the luck of Irish.We had a great day here. I made corn beef, carrots, potatoes, and beer bread. I have made this every year since hubby and I have been married. He said today the 1st time I made it...not good. He did not look forward to the 17Th of March and my cooking.
I have to give him that, I could not cook for the 1st few years. I had to work on it. He said this year was the best I had ever made. I also did not make the cabbage. The kids ate it and liked it.
So I had a great day.

I am watching American Idol. the one thing that would make this day better.....
the guy who sang Ring of Fire would get tossed!!!!!!!! I never make any comment on the show, but I don't like him. When Simon said people in Nashville are tossing their TVs out the window, I laughed!

Anyway the cream to top it off......I would win the lotto lol. I guess I better buy a ticket.

No comments: