Sunday, July 6, 2008


This little girl loves to take pictures! She was so happy to hear it was her turn by herself. Jamie said she is very easy to work with, a natural. What does this mean I have to look forward to?
Cuddle Bug is getting ready for one more year of preschool. She is ready to go to kindergarten but I am not. I like the idea of her being older in high school. She just might be able to deal with peer pressure a little better. She has told us she is ready to read now. So w are working on that now.
I have learned something about her in the last 2 weeks...she LOVES black plums. I got a bag of about 8 red and black. She ate 4 black in the 1st night I had them. Then the next day she tyred the red. Not as sweet and she hated it. The next time we went to the store the only thing she asked for was plums. All the girls love fruit. I am pretty happy about that too.
Hubby has said its time for the training wheels to come off the bike now. She said no. We will see about that I guess.

No comments: