Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Order going in

Hope you are all doing well - I want to thank you for your parties in the past and if there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know.
We do have a new catalog that started January 10th - and you can view it on line with my log in information below - you can also use the design tool to design your own expressions and save them right there on the site, you can also make them round, arched and wavy.I am placing an order tomorrow Wed. night, so if you need anything please let me know, and I will deliver or ship it directly to you.
We will have a new catalog in July sometime - new colors - new designs - sounds awesome - email me if you would like to place and order, want another party or book party, as they have a lot of new hostess and guest incentives too!Thanks again for your past Uppercase Living Business!Have a great day!

1 comment:

DJ and Jill said...

Just wanted to let you know I posted some pictures!!! I love the pics of the girls on the side of your blog....so cute!!