Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Two days

Hubby and I are going away over night!!! I am so looking forward to this little get away. I might even get him to drop me off at Hobby Lobby. This could be dangerous but I really need to got here.
We are going to a law enforcement appreciation. I have no idea what to expect.
Hubby's sister will watch the little ones. I know they will be taken care of but I know mean one is hard to get to sleep. I might even tell K not to give her a nap. That might help right?

Anyway it will be fun.

1 comment:

DJ and Jill said...

Have a great time...that's one thing that I told DJ we couldn't forget to do...trips just for us. I know we won't have them often, but I'm sure I wou't have a hard time finding a babysitter....Mamaw Martha will just love to watch Samuel overnight!! :)