Sunday, November 4, 2007

One sick week

Okay this week is over. I had three days out for sick days. All of my kids have been ill.


OH my....Hubby and the mean one are watching football right now. he fluffed...she is laughing about it. What a lady I have.

Anyway....I think I am done with my days off. Otter is not happy she will be back at school in the morning. Her temp would go up and down. So she would feel great and then feel BAD. She would sleep half the day after over doing it. Cuddle threw up in her bed Saturday night. That was gross.
Why is it before our children the smell of that stuff...sends us running. Then we have children and we are the only people who will clean it up?
I hate to say this, I am almost to sleepy to write this tonight. All I want to do is go read a book. Right now the book is Red Lilly by Nora Roberts. Not a thinking book. I have the next "good" book lined up after this one.

Love to you all

No comments: